Since 01 November 2022, only people with the Hayya Card and match tickets are being allowed to visit Qatar. The only exception is Hayya 1+3 option which requires a match ticket holder to apply for bringing guests along. The good news is that these restrictions will be eased soon.
Fans without match tickets will be allowed to enter Qatar from 02 December 2022 when the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ group stage matches will be completed, the organisers have announced on 03 November.
This article will explain how you can get Hayya Card without match ticket and enter Qatar as a visitor during the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™.
- Announcement on 04 November 2022
- Conditions to Get Hayya Card Without Match Ticket
- How To Apply For Hayya Card
- Frequently Asked Questions
26 NOVEMBER 2022 UPDATE: The “Non-Match Ticket Holder” option is NOW BACK on the Hayya portal after being not visible for a week. It is now called “Early December Hayya”.
As of 26 November 2022, Hayya Portal seems to be having some technical issues. If you face an error, you can retry later.
Announcement on 04 November 2022
“We are delighted to announce today that non-ticketed fans will be able to enter the State of Qatar after the conclusion of the group stage on 02 December 2022 to enjoy the unique tournament atmosphere,” Colonel Dr. Jabr Hammoud Jabr Al Nuaimi, Official Spokesperson for the Ministry of Interior & Safety and Security Operations Committee (SSOC) told reporters at Host Country Media Centre in Msheireb.
The announcement means fans from across the globe can experience a great atmosphere during the knockout stage, which begins on 03 December with the Round of 16.
Conditions to Get Hayya Card Without Match Ticket
For a visitor to get Hayya Card without match ticket, the following conditions apply:
- The visitor can only enter Qatar from 02 December 2022.
- There will be an entry fee of QR 500 for those aged 12 and over. Children under 12 can enter free of charge.
- The visitor should have confirmed accommodation.
How To Apply For Hayya Card
Step 1: Go to Hayya Qatar’s official website
The website link is: https://hayya.qatar2022.qa/
Step 2: Click on “Apply For Hayya”
The “Apply For Hayya” button is in the centre of the page.
You will see an option to “Sign in”. If you already have a Hayya account, you can enter your email and password to sign in. If this is your first time, use the “Click Here to Sign Up” option (small text below the “Sign In” button).
Step 3: Create your Hayya account
- Enter your email id and click “Send Verification Code”
- Enter the verification code received on your email and click “Verify Code”
- Once verified, enter your first name, and surname.
- Choose a password, confirm the password, and click “Create”
Your Hayya account will be activated.
Step 4: Login using your account details
Once the account is active, log in using the account email and password. Click on “Apply for Hayya”.
Step 5: Select the applicant category as “Early December Hayya”
Step 6: Upload your personal photo
- Read the instructions to upload a photo and passport.
- Select “I have reviewed the instructions”.
- Upload a recent high-quality photo of size 30 x 40 mm.
- The image type should be JPG/JPEG, and the size should be less than 2 MB.
Step 7: Enter your details and upload your passport
Note that non-match ticket holders cannot be Qatar residents.
- Upload your passport. Make sure to crop only the front page (photo page). The machine code (MRZ) should be readable. Check the upload instructions again if you have doubts.
- Click “Save”.
- The system will automatically extract your details from the passport and pre-fill the forms.
- Check if all details are correct. Some information (like passport type) needs to be filled in manually.
- If the system does not recognize your passport, enter your details manually.
The Hayya platform may amend your application data to match the information on your official identity document. This is to fit the Hayya platform identity document format.
Step 8: Enter contact information
- Enter your contact phone number and emergency contact. All fields are required.
- Click on the “Review & Submit” button.
Step 9: Review the application summary and submit
Check the Application Summary, accept the terms, fill in the captcha and click “Submit”.
Follow the instructions received in your email. You will receive updates on your application by email.
Step 10: Pay the entry fee
There is an entry fee of QR 500 for those above 12 years. Entry will be free for children below 12 years.
After your application has been verified, you will receive a payment link by email. This may take a few days after your application. If the email link doesn’t work, you can log in to your Hayya Portal and check “Hayya Application Status”.
Click on the “Click Here To Pay” link and pay using a credit/debit card.
Step 11: Confirm accommodation
All international fans must arrange their accommodation before receiving final approval on their Hayya Card application. The hosting family and friends option is not available after 1 November.
Once approved, you will get the digital version of the Hayya Card. Note that you will need a smartphone to access the digital Hayya Card on Hayya to Qatar 2022 mobile app. You will also receive your Hayya Entry Permit for entry to Qatar.
For technical support, please send an email to [email protected] or call international support at +974-4441-2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get a Hayya Card without a match ticket?
International fans can get Hayya Cards without match tickets by selecting the applicant category as “Early December Hayya”. There will be an entry fee of QR 500 (for those above 12 years). Visitors can only enter Qatar from 02 December 2022.
What is the deadline to apply for a Hayya Card?
The deadline to apply for a Hayya Card is 22 December 2022.
What is the deadline to enter Qatar using Hayya Card?
The deadline to enter using a Hayya Card is 23 December 2022.
How many days does the Hayya approval take?
The Hayya approval for international fans normally takes less than 5 days.
- How To Apply for Hayya Card
- How To Get Qatar World Cup Souvenir Tickets Printed
- How To Change Hayya Card Application Details
- How To Get Hayya Entry Permit To Qatar
- Hayya With Me (1+3 option) To Bring Non-Ticket Holders
- How To Apply UAE Visa for Hayya Card Holders
- How To Get Free Oman Visa for Hayya Card Holders
- How To Get Free Saudi Visa for Hayya Card Holders
- How To Validate Hayya Card Pending Accommodation
Copyright © DohaGuides.com – Full or partial reproduction of this article in any language is prohibited.