The Hayya Entry Permit allows visitors to enter Qatar for a specific period of time. However, one important requirement for obtaining a Hayya Card is providing a passport-sized photo that meets specific guidelines. Applicant’s passport-size photo not meeting the required standards is one of the common reasons for Hayya Card application rejection.
Here are the Hayya Card photo requirements to make sure that your photo meets the necessary specifications for a successful application.
Hayya Card Photo Requirements
A high-quality recent passport-size photo is required for application. The photo should meet some quality requirements:
- The photo size should be 30 (W) x 40 (H) mm. A minimum resolution of 720 px is required.
- Photo must both show a close-up of your face and the top of the shoulders.
- Your face must take up 70% to 80% of the photo.
- The file size should not be more than 2 MB.
- The photo must be in colour.
- The photo must be taken against a plain white or light grey background.
- The photo must have a good colour balance, natural flesh tones and no “red eye”.
- The photo must have good contrast between your facial features and the background.
- There must be no shadows or glare in the image on in the background.
- The photo should not be blurred. It should have sharp focus, and the correct exposure.
- The photo should not be too dark or too light. No overlighting, shadows, or glare.
- Your expression must be neutral.
- Do not squint, frown, smile, or use any other expression.
- Your eyes must be open and your mouth closed.
- There must be no hair covering your eyes.
- The head must be centred.
- You must look directly at the camera and show your full face.
- Do not tilt, turn or roll the head.
- The photo must be less than 6 months old and similar to your current look.
- Do not wear sunglasses or tinted / coloured glasses.
- If you normally wear glasses, your eyes must be clearly visible in the photo.
Head & Ear Covering
- If you wear a head cover for religious reasons, your face must be clearly visible.
- Do not wear a hat, cap, or headband.
NOTE: If your application gets rejected due to the photo not meeting standards, we suggest that you use a professional quality photo and avoid mobile phone selfies.
By following the guidelines we’ve discussed in this blog post, you can avoid any delays or rejections in your Hayya Card application process. So, make sure to take the necessary steps to obtain a photo that meets the requirements and enjoy your visit to Qatar hassle-free.
- Hayya With Me (1+3) To Bring Family
- How To Host Guests For Hayya Cards
- How To Get National Address Certificate
- How To Apply Hayya Card For Children
Copyright © DohaGuides.com – Full or partial reproduction of this article in any language is prohibited.
Reference: Hayya Portal