Question About Qatar?
Answer Is Here
With answers to hundreds of questions, DohaGuides.com is your trusted source for information and guides on Visiting, Working and Living in Doha, Qatar.
Important News Updates
- 12 April 2021: Ministry opens new COVID-19 vaccination center in Industrial Area
- 09 April 2021: Labour Ministry stops services during the evening to limit COVID-19 spread
- 08 April 2021: Doha Metro to operate at 20% capacity; no service on weekends
- 07 April 2021: MOPH has fixed a unified price of QR 300 for COVID-19 testing in private clinics
- 07 April 2021: Qatar has announced new restrictions to control COVID-19
- 06 April 2021: Health card no longer required to get COVID-19 vaccine in Qatar: MOPH
- 04 April 2021: PHCC temporarily stops Covid-19 PCR test for people travelling abroad
- 02 April 2021: MOPH updates categories eligible for home quarantine
- 01 April 2021: Schools, kindergartens and universities to switch to distance learning
- 31 March 2021: Cabinet orders to stop medical services in private health facilities
- 30 March 2021: MOPH lowers the age limit for COVID-19 vaccination to 40 years
- 27 March 2021: MOPH opens second Drive-Through COVID-19 Vaccination Center at Al Wakra
Recently Added Articles
Explore The Categories
Get Access To Our Free Newsletter
No spamming – Only 2 or 3 highly useful emails per month. Promise!
Check What’s Trending Now
New To Qatar? Know The Basics
The State of Qatar is a country in the Middle East on the Persian Gulf Peninsula. With the eyes of the world on the nation for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, it has rapidly transformed itself into a thriving economic and cultural powerhouse, often termed as the richest country in the world. Qatar is ruled by Emir HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani.