As part of FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™, the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC) has opened two Hayya Service Centres to support fans with Hayya Card inquiries face-to-face.
The first Hayya Service Centre was opened at Ali Bin Hamad Al Attiyah Arena (ABHA Arena) in Al Sadd, while the second was opened at Doha Exhibition and Convention Center (DECC) in West Bay.
This article is about the Hayya Service Centre location, timings, services offered, and how you can get a physical Hayya Card printed at these centres.
- About Hayya
- Services Available At Hayya Service Centre
- How To Get Hayya Card Printed
- Hayya Service Centre at Al Sadd
- Hayya Service Centre at West Bay
- Frequently Asked Questions
31 Oct 2022: New ticketing centre opened at ABHA Arena
The second ticketing centre has opened at Ali Bin Hamad Al Attiyah Arena (ABHA Arena) in Al Sadd. Fans can directly buy physical match tickets at the centre. Ticket prices are the same as the online ticketing platform.
18 Oct 2022: Ticket counter sales begin at DECC
Counter sales of FIFA World Cup physical tickets began on 18 October 2022 at the ticketing centre in Doha Exhibition and Convention Centre (DECC), West Bay.
17 Oct 2022: International Consular Services Center at DECC
Qatar will open an International Consular Services centre at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Centre on November 1, 2022. The International Consular Centre will be equipped with 90 consular staff from 45 embassies who will be on hand to assist visiting fans. The service centre will open from November 1, 2022, to December 25, 2022.
A Hayya Card is a mandatory Fan ID required for local and international fans attending the World Cup. Starting from 1 November 2022, all visitors entering Qatar should have an approved Hayya Card. The Hayya Card offers several benefits, including free access to the Doha Metro and access to fan zones.
Hayya Card applications can be made online through the Hayya website or via the ‘Hayya to Qatar 2022’ mobile application, which is available via the iOS App Store, Google Play and Huawei App Gallery. Applicants must have a valid match ticket number and upload their personal details, passport, photograph, and accommodation information.
Here is our detailed guide on the requirements and how to apply for Hayya Card.
Services Available At Hayya Service Centre
There are mainly four kinds of services available:
- Accessibility: The Centre will help those requiring accessibility assistance and special services during the matches.
- Hayya Issue Resolution: There is a Hayya Issue Resolution Centre for solving Hayya-related problems.
- Print Hayya Card: Fans can print their physical Hayya Cards free of cost at these centres. Please note that a physical Hayya Card is not mandatory for any service; the digital Hayya Card on your mobile app is good enough.
- Others: The Hayya Centres will offer face-to-face support for local and international fans with issues related to FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
How To Get Hayya Card Printed
Those who want to print a physical copy of their Hayya Card can do it through either of these Hayya Service Centres. The only requirement is that your Hayya Card should be fully approved.
Before visiting the Centre, keep your Hayya Card ready on your mobile app (Hayya to Qatar 2022).
- The staff at the Reception will ask about the purpose of your visit. Tell them you need to print a physical Hayya Card, and they will check your digital Hayya Card to verify that it is approved.
- Take a token number from the token dispenser machine and wait for your turn.
- Proceed to your respective counter once your number has been called.
- Present your digital Hayya Card. They will verify this in the system.
- Your Hayya Card will be printed at the counter.
According to those who recently visited the Centres, the whole process, from entry to card printing, takes less than 10 minutes.
Saeed Al Kuwari, Executive Director of Hayya Platform at SC, has said that the Hayya Card Service Centre at Doha Exhibition and Convention Center (DECC) has the capacity to issue 40 cards within five minutes and is soon expected to increase to 80 cards.
Currently, between 4,000 and 5,000 cards are being printed daily, and the numbers are expected to increase as international fans start arriving in the country from 1 November, the officials said
Hayya Service Centre at Al Sadd
The Hayya Service Centre in Al Sadd is located at Ali Bin Hamad Al Attiyah Arena (ABHA Arena), Al Nadi Street.
Hayya Service Centre Al Sadd Location
Below is the location map of the Hayya Service Centre in Al Sadd:
The closest Doha Metro station is Al Sudan Metro Station (Gold Line).
Hayya Service Centre Al Sadd Timing
The centre will be open daily from 10 am to 10 pm and from 2 pm to 10 pm on Fridays.
|Saturday to Thursday||10 am to 10 pm|
|Friday||2 pm to 10 pm|
Hayya Service Centre at West Bay
The Hayya Service Centre in West Bay is located at Doha Exhibition & Convention Center (DECC).
Hayya Service Centre West Bay Location
Below is the location map of the Hayya Service Centre in West Bay:
The closest Doha Metro station is DECC Metro Station (Red Line).
Hayya Service Centre West Bay Timing
The centre will be open daily from 10 am to 10 pm and from 2 pm to 10 pm on Fridays until 23 December 2022.
|Saturday to Thursday||10 am to 10 pm|
|Friday||2 pm to 10 pm|
The Hayya Service Centres will be your one-stop place for all your Hayya-related issues.
Saeed Al Kuwari, Hayya Operations Director, SC, said: “We look forward to supporting fans at both DECC and ABHAA to ensure a smooth Hayya Card process for everyone.”
Here is a video about the Hayya Service Centre experience shared by “Healthy in the desert” Youtube channel.
For online support related to Hayya, you can email [email protected]. You can also get phone support on 800 2022 (Qatar) or (+974) 4441 2022 (International).
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an appointment to visit Hayya Service Centre?
No, you do not need an appointment to visit the Centre.
How can I get a physical Hayya Card if I am outside Qatar?
The deadline for international fans to apply for a physical Hayya Card is now over. You can try to get a physical card from a Hayya Service Center after you arrive in Qatar. Note that you do not need a physical card for any service.
Can I get someone else’s card printed through Hayya Service Center?
You can get the card printed if you have signed authorization from the other person.
Can I get a new card if my Hayya card is lost?
Hayya Service Centres will not reprint a Hayya card if the card has been printed once. Note that you digital Hayya card is enough for all access.
- How To Apply for Hayya Card
- How To Get Physical Hayya Card
- How To Apply for UAE Visa With Hayya Cards
- How To Validate Hayya Card Pending Accommodation
- How To Bring Family To Qatar Using Hayya Card
- Hayya With Me (1+3 option) To Bring Non-Ticket Holders
- How To Get Free Saudi Visa With Hayya Card