International fans who applied for Hayya Card but haven’t confirmed their accommodation details will see their status as “Pending (Accommodation Confirmation)”. Their Hayya Card application will not be fully approved until the accommodation details are entered and validated.
On Tuesday, 4 October 2022, Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC) introduced a new option to validate the Hayya card applications for fans booking accommodation via third-party sites.
This article will explain four different methods of how international fans can easily validate their Hayya Card Pending Accommodation, depending upon their choice of accommodation.
For those who are not sure what a Hayya Card is, it is a mandatory Fan ID for FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ that will act as an entry visa to Qatar and provide access to stadiums and public transport on match days.
A Hayya Card is required for both resident and international ticketholders. International ticketholders will need to arrange their accommodation plans to receive final approval on their Hayya Cards. In the case of residents, accommodation details are not required as the system will validate their QID number.
How To Validate Hayya Card Pending Accommodation
If you are an international ticketholder and your Hayya application status is pending accommodation confirmation, there are four ways to validate:
Option 1: Fans booking accommodation via third-party sites
If you have secured your accommodation directly with a hotel or holiday rental company, you need to follow these steps to validate your accommodation:
Step 1: Click Accommodation on the Hayya portal and select “Upload Other Platforms Booking”
Step 2: Accept the terms and conditions
Step 3: Fill in the applicant and accommodation details
You will need the accommodation category, name, address, start date, and end date.
Step 4: Upload the booking document
The Accommodation Booking Proof should be a PDF file of less than 2 MB.
Step 5: Click the “Submit” button
Once your request is reviewed and accepted, you will receive a notification email, and your Hayya Card will be fully approved. Your dependants’ accommodation will also be automatically confirmed.
You will be allowed to upload another Accommodation Booking Proof if your request is rejected.
Here is a video explaining the above process:
Important points to note:
- Only international ticketholders (over 18 years old) who have applied for a Hayya Card with their passport and whose applications have a Pending (Accommodation Confirmation) status can submit an “Other Platforms Booking” request.
- The uploaded file and accommodation booking address must be clear.
- Your name on the uploaded accommodation booking document should be clear and the same as your passport.
- You can add only one Accommodation Booking Proof.
- Once the Accommodation Booking Proof is added, it cannot be deleted or changed.
Option 2: Book Official Accommodation
International fans can also book their accommodation using the Official Accommodation Agency website. This website offers multiple options like hotels, apartments, villas, cruise ships, etc.
You will be asked to enter your match ticket details when booking accommodation through this website. The system will automatically match this booking with your Hayya application and validate your Hayya Card.
In all cases, once approved, applicants will be able to use their digital Hayya Cards. If you haven’t made your Hayya Card application yet, check out our guide on how to apply for Hayya Card.
Option 3: Fans using the Match Day shuttle
If you are visiting Qatar for a day trip during the World Cup and using the Match Day Shuttle service, you need to follow these steps to complete your Hayya Card application:
- Click Accommodation on the Hayya portal and select “Visit on Match Day”.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter your Match Day visit details.
- Click on “Submit”.
Here, you can check our detailed guide on Hayya Card for a match day visit.
Option 4: Fans staying with family and friends
1 NOVEMBER 2022 UPDATE: The below option is not available after 01 November 2022. You can only use this option if your host has registered and added your details before 1 November.
If you are staying with family and friends during the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, the host needs to follow these steps to receive your Hayya Card approval:
- Click Accommodation on the Hayya portal and select “Host Family & Friends”.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the host’s Qatar ID and validate.
- Fill in the property address and guest details.
- Upload property deed or rental agreement.
- Click on “Validate”.
Note that these steps need to be done by the host and not by the visitor.
Here, you can check our detailed guide on how to host family and friends.
Have you booked your flight tickets?
If you haven’t yet booked your flight tickets to the FIFA World Cup, we highly recommend booking with Qatar Airways, the Official Airline of the tournament, which has been named the World’s Best Airline a record seven times.
- How To Bring Family To Qatar With Hayya Card
- How To Get UAE Visa With Hayya Card
- Hayya With Me: How Hayya Card Holders Can Bring Non-Ticketed Fans
- Hayya Card Requirements and How To Apply
- How To Host Family and Friends During Qatar World Cup
- How To Get Hayya Card for Match Day Visit
- Qatar World Cup Vaccine Requirements and Healthcare
- Qatar Working Hours During FIFA World Cup
- Hayya Service Centre Location, Timings, and Card Printing
Copyright © DohaGuides.com – Full or partial reproduction of this article in any language is prohibited.
48 thoughts on “How To Validate Hayya Card Pending Accommodation (4 Ways)”
Application no TR227381213
Can please update my status
Hi Khalid, You need to call Hayya international support at +974-4441-2022 or send an email to [email protected].
This is my email how can I get a confirmation for my daughter hayya card ?
Hi Meriem, You can see the status on Hayya portal. Once approved, entry permit will be sent by email.
I applied for early december visit but till now its been 8 days and my application status is pending i would like to know the reason to try to fix it